Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beyonce Album Entitled 4 Is Very UNDERRATED


I think Beyonce's album is underrated. I think the album entitled 4 has great value despite the "numbers" selling over 310,000 the first week, considered her lowest first week sales. The numbers in my opinion are great, but I guess because this is Beyonce, people expect higher numbers. The reason I find this album valuable is because although the album leaked, and the style is very different from previous work. The album still manages to sell over 300,000 albums and is the number one album worldwide. Beyonce official website states "4 hit #1 in the US today, making it her fourth consecutive solo album to do so, and making her only the third artist in history to have his or her first four studio albums debut atop the Billboard album chart. Of the available international charts, 4 also debuted at #1 in the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, and Taiwan." I find that amazing, after what happened and new changes.


The Premiere Of Beyonce's Official Music Video To Her New Single "Best Thing I Never Had" Check It Out!!!! Below

No comments:

Post a Comment