Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Keyshia Cole Tattoo's Her Boyfriends Name On Her Shoulder Saying (Truly Blessed D. Gibson)

Yea, ya'll she did It. She got a tattoo with her new Boyfriend's name on her shoulder. The I Shoulda Cheated Girl, The I Changed My Mind I Don't Love You No More Girl, lol juss bein dumb but, Ya'll feel where I I'm commin from right? thats crazy. "The Mad Black Women" Is definately not the right words to describe her now. I guess "A Different Me" Is definately a good way to describe Keyshia Cole's actions. She looks real happy, hopefully It stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. I love keyshia cole she is truly an inspiration to me so while others are calling her stupid for tatting Dee's name Im saying its cute and congratulations on being happy and in love Keyshia...if tatting his name makes you happy and declares ya love for him publicly then do you cuz I myself have my man's name tatted on me and I sport it proudly!!!

    ReplyDelete