Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adele Beautiful, Thick And A Nice "Black Person" Voice Lol




I was watching Vh1 Diva's because I heard my boo Keri Hilson was goin 2 be In It, I thought she was goin 2 perform but didn't, but I did continue to watch It, and I saw a Artist named Adele. When I heard her name I was like aint ever heard of her before but then she was singing and I was like DAMN she sound black, very nice voice. She also performed a duet with surprise guest India Erie on the Vh1 Diva's, hot performance. If you want to here her by herself click this link ----> http://www.adele.tv/ and theirs a now play list click on 
"Hometown Glory" and It shows you the video to the song.

[Check It Out The 1rst Video It's Indie Arie And Adele's Duet Performing "Video"]


[2nd Video Is Her Singing By Herself]  

-If You Want To Put It High Quality Wait For The Ad 2 Disappear Then You Can, But Only If Your Computer and or E-Connection Is Fast If It's Not It's Goin 2 Keep Buffering Put It On Low Quality So It Doesn't And Put It, Full Screen- 


1rst Video



2nd Video



No comments:

Post a Comment