Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tyra Banks Singing Career



I always thought back to why Tyra Banks ended her singing career? She can sing real good and had a unique voice and I know her single "Shake Ya Body" was a failure but I kind of found It surprising that It was a failure. I don't think It was a bad song at all I think It became a failure because of the timing, she premiered the video on the The "America's Top Model Show" and around that time they we're showing the show a lot, non stop and people were getting tired of It. I think that was one of the reason It was a failure. She even put a modeling theme to the video. Which would probably annoy the people who were watching the video and not give the song a chance. I do think that If a video Is not good we kind of lose our interest to the song that's why It would be better If someone puts out a song instead of putting out a video first to introduce the song and I think that's what Tyra Banks did. My sister was telling me that she liked the song, when I was playing It, I wanted to hear her voice and my sister told me If Tyra Banks put out that song around this time It would be a success because of how famous she Is. I think that's kind of true, did you think the song was a good?








Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment